LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Final re-list: Minna Parikka Flats, Size 39 (8.5/9)




Brand new cobalt blue suede flats with pointy cat ear-like details from Minna Parikka. Super fun but also wearable. Blue suede uppers, black leather piping, leather sole. I love these they just don't fit.

Size: 39, 3/4" heel. I'd say these are best for an 8.5 with feet slightly on the wider side, but could work for a small 9 as well. I am a 9/9.5 with narrow feet and they just didn't fit right. Happy to answer any other fit questions.

Paid: Retail for $345. Bought on sale for half that.

Asking: $80 OBO 110 + $10 shipping in the US.

Listing ends: November 18.

Contact me at sarahseidman [at] gmail with any questions. Thanks!

2 comments:

icedbergs said...

I'm interested in these, but worried they won't fit - I'm a super wide 8, somewhat wide 8.5.

adtrjrm [at] gmail [dot] com

DKNY said...

I'm am interested in these too, and can offer $60 including shipping.
Please let me know if that works.
orotak (at) yahoo dot com