LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, October 31, 2014

Steven Alan Sydney Blouse





First two photos are mine, and the last (pink) one is from the website to give a better idea of what the blouse is like.

I bought this top from Steven Alan's website awhile back. I loved the woven fabric print and even though they didn't have it in my size, I thought possibly a small would fit (learned my lesson, I'm always a medium, no matter what). So my loss is your gain. It's made from nice woven cotton. Not your typical oxford stripe fabric, it has this little square embroidery-type design. 

Size small
Retails $198
Paid $100
Selling price $80 (w/ shipping to the US, $5 extra to Canada for shipping and insurance)

Leave your e-mail below and if any questions, comment and I'll reply.


Thanks.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Want it! Amk120@gmail

Myers said...

katzlibrarian at gmail dot com