LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Rachel Comey Mars Boots, Size 9




Posting for Brynn:

Classic black leather ankle boots with natural, chunky wood heel. Bought new from another seller and have worn half a dozen times since then, but they’re a little too snug for me so I’m regrettably letting them go. Impeccable condition, I had the heels replaced with rubber heel caps by a professional cobbler a few months ago. These are a size 9, which I typically am, so I would say these run a little small; I would recommend for someone who wears an 8.5 or has very narrow size 9 feet. I no longer have the original box but will ship them in another sturdy shoe box and dust bag.

Insole: 10.25"

Brand: Rachel Comey
Size: 9
Paid: $340 from LOGE
Asking: $190 including shipping in the US

Listing ends September 2. Email brynntownsend [at] gmail [dot] com for any questions.

3 comments:

Joseph Meade said...

I would love to wear these! Please consider me!

santokkie82 said...

I have a pair of these too and couldn't wear them at first bc they were so narrow and hurt my feet. And then I saw a trick on YouTube where you fill a ziplock halfway with water, put inside the shoe, and then stick it in a freezer overnight. The ice expands, and stretches out the leather. It totally worked for me and they fit beautifully now. I was so relieved bc I was able to save my shoes!

B. said...

Interested! blissfultext at gmail dot com. In Canada.