LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, June 6, 2014

[reduced] Sea New York Dress, Size 6





New with tags : Gorgeous little dress by Sea New York. Size 6, though could likely accommodate an 8 as well due to relaxed cut. Lovely print in green, off-white, and black with a solid navy contrast collar. Fabric is a silk and cotton blend. Short cap sleeves with rolled cuff; functional button placket; drawstring waist to customize fit; side and chest pockets. Skirt is lined for a nice weight (note that while unlined, the top is not so sheer that you would need an additional foundation garment).

Approximate measurements:

Armpit to armpit: 19"
Waist: free/adjustable
Hips: free
Shoulder to bottom hem: 35"

Originally $361 from Brooklyn boutique French Garment Cleaners. I paid $180 on sale. Now asking $100 including US shipping -- I'm also open to trades! Please leave a comment only if you're truly interested and remember to include your email address. Thank you!

1 comment:

lobo said...

Hi! I have a few items I could trade for, drop me an email so I can send pics, thank you! palomababo (at) gmail (dot) com