LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, June 21, 2014

Modaspia Fiji Dress in French Cotton (Medium)



I own a veritable collection of Ursula's Fiji dresses, they are simple and incredibly comfortable, this has only been very gently worn.  From the listing: Lightweight cotton print from France, red poppies on white background (you can see a tunic in this fabric here). The dress has shirring at the waist and back for a comfortable and flattering fit. Welt pockets in front and deep v-neck. Hem hits a few inches above the knee. French seams throughout.  Size medium is listed with these measurements: : bust 36\/37", waist 29\/30", hips 38\/39"

You can see a comparable dress in a different fabric listing here, with more photos.

Paid: $160
Asking: $100 (includes shipping and delivery confirmation)


Listing ends in one week, please leave questions in the comments!
(posted on behalf of Heather)

8 comments:

RroseSelvay said...

Love the dress! Add me to the top of the list. suzanne at gmail dot com

RroseSelvay said...

sorry, put the wrong email: suzanne 107 at gmail dot com

Heather said...

Suzanne, I have been emailing you with no response; could you check your spam folder or provide another email that I can try?

About Friedasophie said...

if you still have this dress for sale than please email me at stpauli88@yahoo.com

Heather said...

This is still available - leave a comment if you are interested!

Unknown said...

If you still have a Fiji dress in medium pls let me know.

Unknown said...

I actually do still have it and still don't wear it!

Heather said...

I actually do still have it and still don't wear it!