LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, May 18, 2014

[SOLD] Vintage Coach Bucket Duffle Bag

Item: Vintage Coach bucket bag 
Color/material: dark brown leather
Size: 15.5" length, 13" height, 9" depth, and strap length up to 24.5" 
Condition: good vintage condition
Asking: $50, which includes USPS priority shipping with tracking to anywhere in the USA 
Listing ends: Sunday, May 25th
Please excuse the quality of photos! I only have access to my iphone 4 right now 
I've had this bag for a couple of years and it is still in great shape for being a vintage bag. The leather is wonderfully thick and substantial, as you can see especially well in the serial number photo. Great for hauling a lot of stuff--the shoulder strap also fits crossbody if you are short like me (5'4"). There are some scuffs and marks, most notably a dark stain on the bottom of the bag but I think they just add to the worn-in character of the bag. Made in the USA. Serial number is D7D-9085.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

count me in!

sacallage at gmail dot com