LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, May 9, 2014

J. Crew Nora perforated flats in chalk, size 7.5.






J. Crew Nora perforated flats in chalk, size 7.5. Here they are as listed on the J. Crew website.

I'm sad to have to part with these super cute leather flats -- the reality is that they do not fit me quite as well as I imagined they did when I purchased them on an impulse a few weeks ago. They are a great neutral beige-tan and the cut out style is perfect for airy summer outfits. I've only worn them in the store and in my apartment, and they're in near-perfect condition. Please help them find a new home!

Brand: J. Crew
Material: Leather upper and lining
Condition: brand new, in box (except the store I purchased them from had lost the box top... strange)
Paid: $158
Asking: $105, including shipping. PayPal only -- thanks!


Listing will end on May 20th. Please leave your email and any questions. I have additional images I'm happy to share.

No comments: