LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, April 1, 2014

[SOLD] French Connection long-sleeve striped dress

Item: French Connection dress
Color/material: cotton poly blend, navy/cream stripes
Size: medium - fits xs-m depending on fit
Condition: good
Retail: ~$100
Asking: $20, which includes USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the USA
Listing ends: Tuesday, April 8th
I bought this dress probably 6 years ago but it hasn't been worn in the past couple of years. It's been on lots of adventures with me--it's a great travel dress and looks great belted or loose, with or without tights. Nice flattering neckline that isn't too low or too high. Bracelet length sleeves and hits just above the knee (I'm 5'4"). I think I've held onto it for so long for sentimental reasons but I really should let it go now! 

3 comments:

jessica r said...

Yes, please! It's perfect for me.
jessica.rett@gmail.com

ChaEsq said...

I'll take it if Jessica doesn't. Thanks!

Genevieve said...

what's the length? gATlilyspruceDOTcom