LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, March 2, 2014

Re-list: M.PATMOS Sweater Dress, Size Small








Brown sweater dress from cult sweater brand M.PATMOS. Light brown heathered merino wool with a variegated texture. Scoop neck, with a v-neck in the back that dips a bit (but not so low that you can't wear a bra) and a seam running down the length of the dress. Ribbing on the sleeves. Fits slightly loose in the waist 
and short lengthwise -- I wear it more as a tunic. I actually bought two of these because they were on sale and I liked the dress so much (!), but have decided to part with the extra one.

Condition: New with tags.

Size: Small. Measures 32" in length, 17" across the bust, 18" across the hips and bottom hem. Sleeves are 27".

Paid: $149 on sale; retailed for $575.

Asking: $95 $75 + $5 shipping in the US.

Listing ends: March 9.

Leave any questions in the comments section. Thanks!

5 comments:

jessica r said...

Sign me up!
jessica.rett@gmail.com

Heather said...

Oooh, I'm in!

heat er girl ie AT g mail

Unknown said...

Interested
Sharmarita@hotmail.com

redfox said...

Count me in, please! redfox at gmail.

Brynn said...

Yes!

brynnstrader at icloud dot com