LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ever down jacket + vest with fur hood size XS






I'm doing a closet cleanout, and I realized I have too many winter jackets! This is a down jacket + detachable vest from the Los Angeles clothing company Ever. It's a beautiful grey green outer that is super soft to touch. The hood lined with shearling and coyote fur--so warm! The outer jacket detaches from the vest and hood, so there's lots of versatility to this jacket. Both pieces are quilted down with deliciously smooth riri zippers. I've gotten compliments from strangers in the NYC subway from wearing this jacket--it's just one of those effortlessly cool and comfortable jackets that no one else has!!

Size XS, but could also fit a small

Retail: $700+, paid around $300

Asking: $75 plus shipping

If interested please leave a comment with your e-mail address or e-mail me at kimberlygon3 [at] gmail [dot] com. Serious buyers only!

8 comments:

winnie said...

Me, please. winyang AT gmail

Unknown said...

Wow! I love this so much!
cleo_jones7 at yahoo.com

icedbergs said...

This is gorgeous. Count me in!

Aditi
adtrjrm [at] gmail [dot] com

Meesh said...

This is the reason I visit this site daily!

michelle hollender at gmail dot com

ladyday said...

I need to wear this now! Please pick me! birigik at gmail dot com

Boo Redux said...

This is amazing! I'm in!

garminio
at gmail

Skyflyer3 said...

Willing to pay $85

lani dot av at gmail dot com

DKNY said...

heres hoping.
orotak at ya hoo dot com