LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Celine cat eye sunglasses - Brand new!





Celine cat eye sunglasses

I purchased these gorgeous sunglasses at Neiman Marcus on a whim during a work trip on January. Last week I finally got around to taking the price tag off to wear them, and decided that they don;t work quite right on me and I'm happier with my original Celine sunglasses.

Paid $335 plus tax
absolutely brand new - I'll include the price tag, although I haven't been able to find the receipt

includes:
sunglasses
soft case
cleaning cloth
Celine envelope

Please email me if you have any questions! leannemdavis5 at gmail

asking: $325

No comments: