LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, March 3, 2014

Adriano Goldschmied "The Legging Ankle" black jeans, size 24




*posted on behalf of Jennike*

I am selling a brand new pair of AG Adriano Goldschmied black legging jeans in a size 24. The style name is “The Legging Ankle” which has a 28” inseam. They are a faded black color called “Equinox.” They are my favorite pair of black jeans/leggings, I wear them (a different pair) every day. Unfortunately, I tried to buy 2 pairs to stock up of a different size and did not realize I had purchased a 24 instead of the size I meant to buy, so they are NWT. I purchased them for $168 + tax from AGJeans.com in December 2012.


9.5 Oz. Amaze Super Stretch Denim
66% Cotton, 31% Polyester, 2% Polyurethane
Front Rise: 7.25"
Knee: 12.5"
Bottom Opening: 10"
Inseam: 28"
Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors, Inside Out, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low

Asking $90 including shipping. Please leave your email in the comments section if interested.

No comments: