LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, February 22, 2014

Reduced Fiorentini + Baker Ella Boots, size 37








I purchased these boots from A Mano in Seattle a couple of years ago at full price, but haven't worn them much recently. Very clean and simple design: mid-calf length with a fitted ankle and zip up the back. the top also folds down for a shorter shaft. The heel is 1 inch. Made in Italy, best quality leather inside and out, rubber protective sole over the leather sole. Cared for, these boots will last a lifetime.

Condition: They are in fantastic shape: I regularly clean and condition my footwear and store them with cedar shoe trees. The uppers are in almost new condition and the soles are clean and barely worn. I had the heels re-done a few months ago.

Size: Size 37. They run big. I am a 7.5 or 8 and usually a 38 in European sizes. These are a little loose on me but are fine with thick socks or an insole.

Color: The color is called Rabbit, a dark brown shade, very neutral.

I can't remember how much I paid, but they are currently priced around $500. Asking: $250 including shipping in the U.S. including insurance.

4 comments:

Dorky Medievalist said...

What's the cost to ship to Canada?

L.P. said...

Dorky- I think an extra $10 would probably cover the cost. (Didn't you used to have a fashion blog? If it's the one I'm thinking of, I loved it.)

Dorky Medievalist said...

Okay, that sounds good to me. Count me in! (how is no one else interested in these?)

And I did used to blog--it's still there (In Professorial Fashion on wordpress--but I haven't really contributed in a long while. My colleagues are still keeping it up.

Just visited your online shop and love it. What a great eye you have.

L.P. said...

Dorky, what's your email? Or you can contact me at: lbpalmer42 at gmail dot com.