LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, December 28, 2013

J.Crew Black Wool Mod Sweater, Size XS



*posted on behalf of Phyllis*

Black, 100 percent wool, hand-knit thick-gauge cardigan sweater/jacket from J.Crew (circa 2009?). I love the styling: it's a short, swingy but fitted sweater with pretty bracelet-length sleeves, a funnel neckline, and large buttons.

This has a sixties look (i.e. Audrey Hepburn or maybe Edie Sedgwick, with black leggings or over a demure little shift!) and it's great as a light jacket/layer on mild days since the wool is thick and warm.

Bought for $220. There's some pilling on the wool but if you're patient you can pick it off :) Selling because it's too warm for me in Texas and I haven't worn it in a couple years.

Asking: $35 including shipping in the U.S. due to having been previously loved!
Listing ends: One week from today

Please ask questions in the comments and I'll get back to you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I'm interested but I'd love to see how it looks on? suzy.lee.809@gmail.com

THANK YOU!!!

ladyday said...

Did this sell? I love it but ditto the previous commenter and please advise on fit, I'm a size 4. birigik at gmail dot com