LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, December 27, 2013

20% 30% 40% Off All Items From My Closet Clean Out

Posting on behalf of Heidi G.

End Of Year Promotion For LOGEr's on My Wardrobe To Yours!  Added quite a few new items since last promo in July and EVERYTHING is now 20%, 30%, or 40% off!  Just click on the item and whatever percentage is in front of description is the percentage off.  Collage is a small sample of what I have listed, but lots of great items from labels like The Row / Ace & Jig / Common Projects / J. Crew / Rachel Comey / Tom Ford Sunglasses / Ralph Lauren & lots of Vintage!!!  


Promo pricing lasts for ONE WEEK, until January 3, 2014.  Here's how it works:
* Just contact me with what items you are interested in and mention the LOGE discount!  Email is themchenryoutdoor at gmail.
* To give everyone a fair shot at items, and not just early internet checkers, I'll take everyone's purchase requests and contact them at the end of the weeklong promo with their invoice.  If you are the only one who wants the item, you win it!  If multiple people are interested in one item, I'll choose a name at random!


Domestic shipping is on me, buyer must cover Paypal fees.  International buyers, please let me know in email what country I'll be shipping to with items you are interested in so if you win I can quote you a shipping price.



No comments: