LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Shabd Silk Top, Size Small


This is a beautiful top by Shabd Simon-Alexander. I wore it once for a special occasion, but have not worn it since. I'm hoping it goes to someone who will get some good use out of it. It drapes beautifully, and can be dressed up or worn more casually. The first picture is mine and shows the actual shirt I'm selling. The second picture is Shabd's and shows the fit of the top. It's in perfect condition. The back is slightly longer than the front of the shirt. When measured flat, front length is 20" and back length is 22".

Paid $310
Asking $78+ $6 US shipping

Please email jwal506 at gmail dot com with any questions. Thanks!

11 comments:

SeattleCJ said...

Yes, please! I loooove this!
Christine.v.jimenez at gmail

Nora said...

Would love (and live in) this! nmkstrang@gmail

linda said...

i love this! count me in.

lindadotfeldman@gmail.com

Ines said...

I would love to have this! Please count me in. Thanks!
ineslopiz(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

me to!
hellokatiecatherine@gmail.com

sluggerann said...

please count me in!

norah.van.dusen@gmail.com

norah[dot]van[dot]dusen[at]gmail

Biscuit said...

gorgeous! please add my name!

susiesfrocks(at)gmail(dot)com

Lindsay said...

I'd LOVE to have this! Please add my name to the hat!

pollydudleyramona at gmail

friend said...

Please count me in.
Jane
daki5000@gmail.com

blogg said...

I would love this too!
jzasloff@ gmail.com

Becky said...

I would love this!
rlm03@hampshire.edu