LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Isabel Marant Ankle boots 36





Size 36 black leather Isabel Marant ankle boots - slightly less western than the Dickers, I believe, but very similar. Fit a US size 6 quite snugly, might be better for a 5.5 foot. I bought these from Gravity Pope for 500.00 back in summer 2010 (they were on sale down from 600.00, I think they probably came out in Spring 2009). I wore them nonstop, as you can see, during 2010/2011. I put sole protectors on the bottom of the boots, which are still in decent shape, and had the heel taps replaced (one has since come off). There is some wear on the heels, as the wood veneer Marant used for them did not hold up all that well. The right boot has also had the zipper replaced. I don't wear these any more, but they still have a lot of life in them and I'd love to pass them on to someone who will love them as much as I do. Yours for 50.00 plus shipping from Vancouver, Canada.

7 comments:

Lulu said...

Question: would I need to replace one of the heel taps?

Unknown said...

Yes, you would definitely need to replace the one that has fallen off (it wouldn't cost too much — I think I got them both replaced for 20.00), or I could have it done for you prior to mailing, at cost.

nicole d said...

I'm definitely interested!!! my email is awwnicoled@gmail.com. thank you

Unknown said...

are these still available? I live in Vancouver as well, so if they are, we can exchange in person if you're comfortable with that. my email is kgumboc@gmail.com!

Unknown said...

The listing was posted yesterday, and closes at midnight on the 4th! I'll do a random draw on the 5th, as per the convention here. Thanks for mentioning that you live here too, Kayla! If you're drawn, I'm more than happy to meet in person :)

nicole d said...

hi, just wondering how the drawing went??

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole! Kayla's name was drawn, and the boots have been sold. Sorry :( I've asked for the posting to be updated with the info that they have been sold.