LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, September 7, 2013

[SOLD] Sleeveless Twist Tunic Dress

Handmade dress from Emily Ryan Designs. I purchased this from her Etsy shop a few years ago. It's a little too body-conscious for me now, but it's a fabulous and comfortable dress and in excellent condition.

Made of heavy cotton jersey, with an asymmetric front pocket and twisted shoulder straps to give the front an nice drape.  Wide hem at the bottom to give it shape and it doesn't ride up. The color is called Steel, it's a very pretty deep blue-grey color.

Size Small, would fit a size 4 to 6 best, depending on how tight or loose you like things. It's a fairly free-form design, but I can try and measure for you if needed.

from Emily Ryan





I paid $124 for it; asking $35 plus $5 shipping in the U.S. Listing ends in one week.



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Definitely interested! Email. Aceontour at gmail dot c o m

redfox said...

Count me in, please! redfox at gmail.