LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, September 7, 2013

Gravel & Gold Dress Size 1/Small



Super amazing dress from cult San Francisco boutique Gravel & Gold. Gray raw silk with a neon yellow, navy and coral textile pattern. Slips over head, has a curved hem and pockets – really comfortable. Good for warm fall days or with navy or gray tights in colder weather. First photo mine; second from Gravel & Gold. I am only parting with this one because I decided to get it in a bigger size. 

Material: Raw silk noil, has a matte nubby look and feel.

Size: 1, which is the smallest size and will fit an XS/S or 0-4. Measures 19” across from pit to pit, then widens by about ¾ of an inch by the hips and hem. 35” long.

Condition: Very good. Worn I think 3 times before I decided to get a bigger size. The only imperfection was a small split seam under the arm which I fixed by hand and now looks indistinguishable from the other sleeve. Keep in mind these are handmade so there are small inconsistencies in the fabric etc. Has not been dry cleaned but I was told that dry cleaning if anything improves the pattern in that the colors seep into the fabric a bit more rather than sit on the top.

Paid: $170 plus shipping.

Asking: $120 + $5 shipping.

Listing ends: September 13.


Please leave any questions in the comments section and I’ll be happy to respond.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Would you be willing to take an offer?

aprovecharse said...

Rita, maybe, depending on interest. Email me at sarahseidman [at] gmail [dot] com and we can discuss.