LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, September 29, 2013

*FINAL POSTING! (RELIST/REDUCED)*: CREATURES OF COMFORT Indigo High-Waisted Shorts






Adorable, super-flattering indigo blue high-waisted shorts from CREATURES OF COMFORT's latest collection (Summer 2013), by designer Jade Lai.

These are *sold out* everywhere in this size.

Originally paid $260
Asking: $90

Practically brand-new. I only just purchased these in June, & they have barely been worn at all: only 3 times! I absolutely love these shorts, BUT: they were already smallish on me, then I accidentally put them in the dryer ... and now they're just too snug, unfortunately.

I'd say these are now a PERFECT size 8 (I'm a 10). Note: there is some *very, very gentle* pilling in the inner thigh (because it's a super-delicate, light denim fabric), I almost hesitate to mention because it's sooooo subtle & it's nothing visible in the least when you wear them.

WAIST MEASURES: 15.5" across
LENGTH: 15.5" long (outer seam)

DETAILS:
  • High-waist.
  • Tailored shorts with pockets at each side.
  • Pleat details in front. Belt loops. Tailored pocket in back.
  • The style is a great hybrid between the comfort of culottes, and a great pair of tailored shorts. Looks hip & young, but still modest & incredibly wearable.
  • Fabric: 100% cotton
  • Care: hand wash cold
PICS #3-4 are of actual shorts.

I'm very happy to answer any questions! Just send me a message: lisforlauren(at)hotmail(dot)com.

No comments: