LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, August 31, 2013

[SOLD]Loeffler Randall Nude Pumps, size 8

I swore off heels like this a few years ago. But when I saw these on LoGE I was pretty sure I would look like Cate Blanchett in them (right?). And they are gorgeous! But it was not to be, as my feet have other ideas about heels with no platform.

Loeffler Randall Tamsin Pumps in Vachetta nude leather. The Tamsin is part of LR's Classic collection. They were only worn twice by the original owner and I never wore them, just tried them on. The insides are really clean and the sole has minimal, expected wear and a small scuff in the leather on the right heel, which isn't even noticeable when worn.

Perfectly chic, pointed toe, low-cut sides, 3 inch heel. Size 8. I'd say this is true to size, but the toebox is on the narrow side due to the style. Leather sole.

These retail for about $350 on the Loeffler Randall website. I paid $50 + $10 shipping in the U.S. and am asking the same.







Listing ends in one week.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Add me, please! Stefany21921 ( at ) gmail. Thanks!

Katrina said...

Love these! katrinacr at gmail.com