LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, July 23, 2013

25% Off All Items From Closet Clean Out!



Hey LOGEr's!  Just did another round of a massive closet clean-out and added more items to my blogspot to try to unload some clothes, shoes and accessories.  Collage is a small sample of what I have listed, but lots of great items from labels like Saint James / Ace & Jig / Boy Band Of Outsiders / J. Crew / Rachel Comey / Tom Ford Sunglasses / Ralph Lauren and lots of Vintage!!!  

- be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the left side if you are on a desktop to see all my items (I have 50+ and still adding).

I've sold on LOGE before and have given 20% off my closet clean out to LOGEr's, but am now upping it to 25% since I added so many new items and really want to downsize (and frankly need the money)!  25% off exclusive to all LOGE readers through Sunday, July 28th.  Just contact me with what items you are interested in and mention the LOGE discount!  Email is themchenryoutdoor at gmail.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

just posted 8 more items including isabel marant pants & sweater, scarves, cashmere and a chance striped henley!!!

http://mywardrobetoyours.blogspot.com/