LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, June 1, 2013

RELIST: marais anklestrap pump in Cinder, size 7.5








I bought these several months ago, before they were sold out in this size on Marais.com, with the intention of wearing to my upcoming wedding, but I since fell in love with a different pair of shoes and so these have to go before I find some justification for keeping them.  They are new in box, unworn except to try on in the house.  Top pic from marais.com, bottom pics of the actual shoes and box.  They look a little dark in my pics b/c of the low light, I think the actual color is somewhere in between.

Material: suede calfskin upper, self covered heel
Color: light grey ("cinder"), with a little hint of purple along the arches
Size: 7.5 (I found this fits true to size.  Marais website says to size up, but I normally wear a 7.5 in shoes, and an 8 in boots, and the 7.5 in these fit me pretty well.) 
Heel Height: 3"

here's how marais describes them: Two-toned and timeless, these intellectual pumps fill every heel-void in your closet. Suede calfskin upper with a self-covered heel, make these your go-to’s for height so you don’t have to sacrifice comfort.


paid: ~150 with shipping
NOW asking: 80 (includes shipping within continental USA.  contact me if you're outside the USA).
ends June 7, 2013

No comments: