LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Isabel Marant Joris linen shirt, XS (sold out on LaGarconne)



*posted on behalf of Autumn*

Size XS. This is a beautiful blue, 100% linen tee from Isabel Marant. I bought it 2 weeks ago from LaGarconne, removed the tags, wore it for 2 hours, then realized it's too small for me. This size is sold out at LaGarconne.
Even though I did little more than try it on, I've gently hand washed and air-dried it. The paper Isabel Marant tag is attached by pin.

First photo is mine; second and third photos are from LaGarconne, and are more representative of the actual color of the shirt.

Paid $205 from LaGarconne
Asking $125 shipped

Listing ends 1 week from today.

No comments: