LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cartier Women's Watch w/Original Leather Straps/Sapphire Cabochon



*posted on behalf of Kay*

Took me a long, long, long while to finally come to this decision, but letting go of my beloved Cartier watch as I also run a small business and I need the capital for my business more than I need a beloved heirloom watch, no matter how beloved. Absolutely stunning Must de Cartier watch with the original leather straps in a beautiful dark caramel brown that are in great condition (very hard to come by original straps still intact), genuine sapphire cabochon on crown, measures 24mm not including the crown and 29mm including lugs. Crown measures just under 5mm, cabochon measures 3mm. Has the Cartier trademark blue watch hands, and the 'Cartier' in all genuine Cartier watches in the 'VII' roman numeral is there, though incredibly hard to photograph since it's TINY. Just had the battery changed out last October or November from Zales (have a photo of the receipt as well if you need), too. In absolute excellent condition, this is such a classic piece and will last you till you have children, and your children have children and their children have children (seriously). 

Asking $600 firm, plus shipping costs and insurance (I don't feel safe shipping something of value like this w/o insurance). Please email kayw13 (at) gmail for questions/more photos - I didn't want to photobomb poor LOGE. Thanks!

1 comment:

ablueteacup said...

Hi, I'm interested if this is still available. Could you please send photos to (my username) at gmail? Thanks