LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ace & Jig Cape Tank Dress




This is the awesome cape dress in the slab color.  Size small ( I cut size tag off because it was scratchy).  Does not fit me well so it's up for grabs.  The stripe alignment is off but does not affect the way the dress fits.  Size: small.  Measures 16.5"/17"bust lying across and 42.5" long.  2 side pockets.  Loose seam (please look at pic) near the bust hip seam area, it's actually not that loose and does not need to be sewn just a little flaw.

Paid: $230
Asking: $95 + shipping

13 comments:

Unknown said...

keylimecat@comcast.net
pretty please.

Anne said...

yes please!

anneroselewis at g mail dot com

Jessie said...

yes please! jessiepwy@gmail.com

Merril Lavezzo said...

Thank you for posting. I am very interested :)
mllavezzo@gmail.com

mel said...

Count me in! melmacasieb {at} gmail.

shelley said...

A perfect summer dress. Yes please, if still available.
Shelleyvanbenschop@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

I'd LOVE this!!! Please count me in!

pollydudleyramona at gmail

Monica said...

Yes! Monica (at) MonicaGordon (dot) com

KATE said...

Yes Please! katherine.shilling@gmail.com

sure thing said...

If your'e willing to ship to Canada! these.ten.minutes (at) gmail

Parker Branch said...

Yes! Please!

Parker Branch said...

sorry - here is my email -
madelska@gmail.com

kuul said...

shiwonsong@gmail.com