LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, April 1, 2013

Shabd - Slushie Unisex Tank - M



Posted on behalf of Angela

A signature, hand tie-dyed organic cotton tank from Shabd. Features a scoop-neck, easy boyfriend Fit. Made of the softest 100% cotton fabric from Peru. Worn for approximately a few hours around the house one time.
My camera charger is at my in-laws, and so thus the phone camera photos for this post. Sorry!

Medium: chest 19"
Paid: $40 + shipping
Selling: $20 shipped in CAN or the US.

10 comments:

Susan Strebel said...

I like it! susanstrebel at gmail.com

jg said...

count me in - janellegunther AT gmail DOT com. thanks!

Carissa said...

I love this! Count me in.
carissadejong at gmail

gwyn said...

Yes please!
Horton.gwyneth@gmail.com

ASZ said...

Interested! Thanks! asz225{at}nyu{dot{edu}

manitoba said...

I'd love to be added to the list.

Thank you!
Jessica

owen dot jessica at me dot com

Anonymous said...

Definitely interested!

seasonalrain@gmail.com

Alex N. said...

Yes! alexDOTnapierATgmailDOTcom

jessica said...

Hello! Please count me in too.
jessicavivian.chiu@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

I'd love this!! Please put my name in the hat!

pollydudleyramona at gmail