LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, March 23, 2013

[SOLD] J. Crew Classic Icon Trench Coat, size 2



Item: J. Crew Icon Trench
Color/material: 100% cotton, classic tan 
Size: 2, fits true to size, like an XS-S
Condition: excellent 
Asking: $60, which includes USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the USA
Listing ends: Saturday, March 30th 
Despite my love for the cut and details of this trench, I have to come to terms with the fact that a) it's a little big on me now and b) the color doesn't suit me as well as my navy APC trench. Thus I'm parting with it in the hopes that there are people on LOGE who are looking for a perfect classic trench. Looks good open or belted. Bottom pic is from me wearing it last year. To clarify, this is from J.Crew factory, but as far as I can tell, the quality, materials, and fit are all still excellent. 

9 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hi, would you be open to shipping to South Korea? Your trench looks exactly like something I've been trying to find here. Let me know!

Unknown said...

how tall are you? I would love to be able to wear one but i'm not sure if it would look good on me since i'm 4' 2

Unknown said...

Ahhh! I mean 5" 2

ming said...

Alyssa: I would e willing to ship to South Korea but will have to add quite a bit for shipping, probably $20-$25 extra since the prices for USPS international shipping have skyrocketed in the past couple of years.

Kate: I'm not that much taller than you at 5'4", so I don't think it would be too long. Haha, I wasn't sure how to react to 4'2" at first...

Jocy said...

Hi Ming,

I would love this - Been on a buying ban and general purge, but this would be one of the staples I've been searching for.

anchorsadrift (at) gmail (dot) com

anne said...

please throw my name into the hat! madebyanne at gmail.

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

yes please! eliz.hull(at)gmail.com

Genevieve said...

yes, please!
genevievepepin(at)gmail(dot)com