LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, March 29, 2013

[SOLD] Bass Weejuns Loafers Burgundy



Item: Bass Weejuns loafers 
Color/material: burgundy leather outer, insole, and outersole
Size: 6 narrow, would best fit a true size 6
Condition: new 
Retail: $88
Asking: $30, $25 which includes USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the USA 
Listing ends: Friday, April 5th 
Classic and perfect Bass Weejuns loafers in a beautiful burgundy color. I would keep these except that they turned out to be a teeny bit too small for me. I can get them on but definitely can't walk comfortably in them. I'm normally a 6-6.5 and these would be best for someone who is a true 6 or a 6.5 with narrow feet. 

2 comments:

BIO said...

I am interested! sarahdennis at gmail dot com

featheropleather said...

Count me in! hrbenjamin at gmail dot com