LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, February 26, 2013

See By Chloe Crew Neck Sweater (S) [SOLD]




Item: See By Chloe Crew Neck Sweater (S)
Condition: Gently worn in great condition
Color: Dark navy blue and white
Material: Wool, Virgin Wool, Angora, Cashmere, Viscose/Nylon blend 
Size: Small, fits slightly cropped (please note measurements)
Measurements: Length 22.5" Chest 17.5" (measured flat)

Super warm and handmade.

Originally purchased for: $150
Asking: $55 including shipping within the US (more for international)

Listing ends March 5


34 comments:

THAO NGUYEN said...

interested! thaowowwow@gmail.com

Aisha said...

interested as well!

aq2146 at columbia dot edu

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*fernando said...

HI, definitely interested but I'm located in Australia. Can you please send me a postage cost? louisejones83@gmail.com

Thanks!

Merril Lavezzo said...

I am interested! Thank you! -Merril mllavezzo@gmail.com

AJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paloma said...

Definitely! stefanie.carignan@gmail.com

winnie said...

Me, please.

winyang AT gmail

sprout said...

pick me, please megsuzanne[at]yahoo

Sheena said...

I absolutely want this!

sacallage at gmail.com

Shelley Devereaux said...

hat in the ring!
shelley.devereaux@gmail.com

Liz said...

Yes, please. Love this!

webbernett (at) gmail (dot) com

Thank you!

b . m o o d y said...

yes please -

brittanymoody@gmail.com

Rita said...

Interested
sharmarita@hotmail.com

mr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mr said...

yes! definitely would love to buy this beautiful sweater.
thanks!

mroseemail@gmail.com

janet lee said...

amazing sweater! e.gin.ee at gmail

jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessica said...

love this, please include me!

jessicavivian.chiu@gmail

Chandra said...

I'm interested.
chandradarjatmoko(at)gmail(dot)com

Becky said...

I would love this!

rlm03@hampshire.edu

VIV said...

I'm also interested! Vivviva27@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm interested:

patinoamrhit (at) gmail

katiekentucky said...

very cool, please count me in!
katie
katiekentuckychambers@gmail.com

cece said...

yes yes yes!! love this sweater! ilovemyf4@gmail.com

maura said...

ohh it's so beautiful! include me please - maura.lucking at gmail.com

wr said...

hi there, please include me

jaimeelac@gmail.com

caroline said...

love it! snyder[dot]caroline[at]gmail[dot]com

Wendy said...

I love this! pick me!

seasonalrain [at] gmail [dot] com

lauren said...

Interested!

laurenhamilton7@gmail.com

Katherine said...

yes, please - this is incredible!

kyelinhuang[at]gmail[dot]com

Alice said...

Beautiful. Cout me in!
alice.c.anderson at gmail

Amy said...

I'm interested!

amylynneputz@gmail.com

Samantha said...

I would love to purchase this!

Samantha
polkydotty AT gmail DOT com