LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Rachel Comey Penpal Ankle Boot Whisky Color, Size 7






*posted on behalf of Candace*

Brand New, with box and rachel comey bag. This is a leather pull-on ankle boot with angled shaft.  Looks very similar to the Mars boot. I have been totally obsessed with this boot, but could never afford the $400 price. I saw this last pair on final sale for $350 in size 7 and bought them. Illogically! Because I am a size 6.5.  I really hoped to make them work, but because of the pull on style, sadly they are just too big for my ankles/feet. I hope someone else who is a size 7 will be just as excited to own them. You can see in the pictures there is a very slight scuff on either side of the inside where they rubbed against each other in the box, I bought them this way and the blemish is really slight. You can also see by the picture of the clean soles that these have never been worn. These boots are sold out everywhere and the similar looking boot the Mars boot is also selling out fast. Asking $285 + $15 shipping.

All photos are of the actual shoes except the last picture showing them being worn. This picture is actually from a previous generaleconomy blog post (hope that's okay!) because they look too big on my feet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I looks like there were no comments, does this mean these were not sold? if so, will you be re-listing these? Thanks! Alex

brynolivo@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

If these are still available I'd be interested.
Rebeccadranta@gmail.com