LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, February 4, 2013

Jeffrey Monteiro Black Peacoat, Size 6 [SOLD]




The perfect everyday coat. Gorgeous black wool peacoat by former Mayle designer Jeffrey Monteiro. US size 6, but would also be suitable for a US 4 (please see measurements below). Soft fabric (90% wool, 10% cashmere), fully lined. Two front patch pockets; shoulder details; back vent; brass colored buttons at off-center placket, front and back "belts," and cuffs. In excellent condition. Top model photos from Metier boutique; bottom image of coat as seen on Michelle Williams.

Approximate measurements:
Shoulder to shoulder = 15"
Armpit to armpit = 19"
Shoulder to hem = 27"

Originally $500+. Asking $200, including USPS Priority shipping with tracking. Listing ends in one week. Please leave a comment only if you're interested and remember to leave your email! Thanks.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Love it! Please pick me! jsscmk1230@gmail.com

Q_9 said...

yes!! please count me in.

qingyang9@gmail.com

sarah said...

Hi. I love the coat and would love to be offered it but live in the UK so not sure if the shipping would be possible/prohibitive.

Kind regards

Sarah

phlika29@yahoo.co.uk

tracy said...

Hi Joyce! I'd love the coat. I'm a friend of Marti's. email is 1tracywatson (at) gmail (dot) com

Arunasree said...

Oh wow! I had my eye on this at one time, but didn't have the funds. Would love the opportunity to buy this one! Please count me in.

aruna[dot]kamineni[at]gmail.com

gf said...

Yes please! This is the bessssst.

oneboxofmilk at gmail.com

m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.