LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, February 2, 2013

Built by Wendy Black Wool Ballet Dress








Soft black wool ballet dress by Built by Wendy. Scoopneck. Three quarter sleeves. Defined waist. Invisible zipper closure at side. Gathered skirt. Hits at mid-thigh. Dry clean only. Very good condition; very minor pilling. Purchased from Built by Wendy.

Size: Small.
Fabric Content: 90% wool, 10% angora

Original Price: $200+
I paid: $100
You Pay: $40
Shipping: $8 to US (please contact me for a shipping quote to any country outside the US)
If interested, please leave your email address in the comments section. 
Listing ends 1 week.

11 comments:

jess said...

yes, please! would love to give this a new home

jessicatliu [at] gmail [dot] com

Susan Strebel said...

I would love this dress! Thank you. susanstrebel at gmail dot com

manitoba said...

Wow! Please add me to the list for this?
Thank you!

jessica

burberrybribble at gmail dot com

these.ten.minutes said...

Yess! these.ten.minutes [at] gmail

MK said...

I LOVE this dress! Please count me in!
xo

mkatewalker (at) gmail (dot) com

Sarah Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

OH CRAP BALLS, Wendy! I had wanted this dress when it came out a few years ago but I was too poor at the time to buy it! I'm doing a pirouette in its honor (not really).

Megan

commasandclauses@gmail.com

kb said...

Please add me to the list!
quidditchhg7ATyahooDOTcom

Lana said...

Please count me in! lanakeller at gmail dot com

ceralyn said...

Count me in! pearlyyli [at] gmail [dot] com

monica said...

Please include me as well! Would love to purchase! monimonib@gmail.com