LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, January 7, 2013

Mociun Tie Front Dress, Size Small [SOLD]




Awesome (and rare) Mociun tie front dress. This was one of the earliest iterations of Mociun's signature frock. Size Small (best for a 4 or 6). Grey heavier weight fabric in light grey with charcoal bar print. Fabric content = 85% hemp, 15% yak. Shawl collar with adjustable neckline due to the tie. Hook and eye closures at front. Longer length reaches below knee. A great layerable winter dress. In excellent condition, but please note that closures were resewn by a non-expert (me). Top image from Totokaelo/Impulse.

Asking $150 including US shipping with tracking (a bit more to Canada). Listing ends in one week. Please leave a comment only if you are truly interested and remember to leave your email address! Thank you.

7 comments:

manitoba said...

Hi -

I would love to take this beautiful dress off of your hands - thanks so much!

Jessica

burberrybribble [at] gmail dot com

redfox said...

Count me in, please! redfox at gmail.com

alexa.harcourt said...

yes, yes, a thousand times: yes! I would wear this beauty until it fell off my body. alexa (dot) harcourt (at) gmail

Kate said...

Joyce, are you sure you want to sell this? If so, I am wholeheartedly in!

Katemgoodall [at] gmail [dot] com

SeattleCJ said...

I can't believe it. I have wanted this since I first saw it at Impulse/Totokaelo in Seattle. Kicked myself forever for not getting. Count me in for sure. Christine.V.Jimenez at gmail

Mara said...

Please add me to the drawing! Thank you!

Maratacao@gmail.com

-Mara

Marianne said...

Wonderful dress! mariannenewsom (at) gmail.com