LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, December 22, 2012

Anthropologie Up & Away Dress NWT Sz Small



I just received this dress as a gift, but I actually already own it!
Ha! The gift giver did not provide a gift receipt, so I figured why
not let a fellow LoGE reader have a chance to own it! It is a size
Small, NWT and is currently sold out online. The small fits like a
standard size 4 and accommodates many different figures. Looks perfect
with boots and tights, but will also be a great spring piece. I have
included a stock photo, and a link to a blog where the author is
sporting the dress. Please email me with any questions.
**http://azaleastudio.blogspot.com/2012/08/anthropologie-fitting-room-reviews-part.html**

Asking $40 shipped w/tracking
Condition: NWT

5 comments:

erica lorraine scheidt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

I'm in! Julyjellybean at hotmail dot com

Heather said...

Gak, I am so in on this one, been wanty for it for months. hea ter girl ie AT gmail.

Mary-Yen Nguyen said...

Count me in - myen.nguyen [at] gmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

really hope this is still going on.. dying for this dress. mverdi830 AT yahoo DOT com