LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, October 26, 2012

J. Crew Heart Sweater XS





J. Crew "Heart Me" sweater from last fall--a beautiful, beloved addition to any wardrobe!
Acorn brown with asymmetrical black heart on front. Size XS.
Excellent condition.
A lovely sweater which I've sadly realized I never wear--it's just not chilly enough where I live for wool!

Soft, cozy knit with ribbed cuffs and hem.
Crewneck. Size XS.

55% wool, 30% nylon, 15% cashmere.
18" from armpit to armpit
24" from shoulder to hem

Retail: $88. Asking: $40 (including shipping). Listing ends October 2.
Please leave your email in the comment. Thank you for looking!

13 comments:

R. said...

I have been wanting this for a long time! Count me in! rjmorrison9@gmail.com.

BTW will you ship to Canada? (

kadieanne said...

I can ship to Canada for a few dollars more! We can discuss if you're the lucky gal :)

alice said...

My dream sweater!
lovealice22 at gmail dot com

lola said...

love it! i'm another canadian who will get lots of use out of this!

lolasayshello at hotmail

Aisha said...

love this and have been wanting it for a long time!

aq2146 at columbia dot edu

april may said...

yes please!
mcfarland.erin@gmail.com

Lana said...

count me in too please! lanakeller at gmail dot com

MH said...

In love with this sweater!

mhk895 at gmail dot com

sharerie said...

Count me in! dancingbutterfly at gmail dot com

Liv said...

I've been looking for this sweater! :)

liv[dot]sincerely[at]gmail[dot]com

Nikkidonna said...

Yesssss

Disarmed bubble at gmail dot com

Krisceratops said...

Please add me to the drawing! Angelfishten at gmail dot com

Bee said...

Count me in. Thanks!
tomsbluethumbs @ gmail . com