LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, September 30, 2012

No. 6 5" High Heel Buckle Boot, Size 39, Leather upper, wood sole.






Posted on behalf of Lynsey

For sale: No. 6 5" High Heel Buckle Boot, Size 39, Leather upper, wood sole. 

I love these boots, and have been wearing them for about 1.5 years. In fact, I have too many pairs of No. 6 clogs, so am trying to pare down my collection a bit. These are unlined, so a size 39 could fit someone who is around an 8-9 size shoe.

Condition: They have been worn a lot, and the leather really only gets better with age. I've had the bottoms resoled once. There is wear on the outer right top part of the toe of the boots, otherwise the wood is also in good condition.

Asking: $200 plus shipping (which is probably around $10, but we'll see).
 
I paid $390 + tax for these at the No. 6 store in New York. 

If you are interested, please leave a comment with your email address.

Thanks!

4 comments:

gwyn said...

Love these! Would you consider any other offers?
Horton.gwyneth@gmail.com

Thanks!

LMW said...

Forgot to mention: Listing will end one week from posting, so the evening of Sunday, October 7th.

Lindsay said...

I love these, too! However, I'm not sure if they'll fit or not. Do you happen to have a sole measurement? Thanks!

Pollydudleyramona at gmail

Lindsay said...

I love these, too! However, I'm not sure if they'll fit or not. Do you happen to have a sole measurement? Thanks!

Pollydudleyramona at gmail