LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cambridge Satchel Bag, Black 13"

For Joanna




(Top photo courtesy of this cutie on Chictopia)

Black 13" leather Cambridge Satchel bag, in excellent condition. I bought this about a year ago and loved it so much that I got it in red as well. Surprisingly I wear the red one way more and hardly use this one anymore, so hopefully someone else can give it more love! I obsessed over which size was best and decided on the 13", which I feel looks just right and works really well for everyday use. (I don't think I could've fit my essentials in the 11" one, and the 15" just seemed awkwardly huge to me for the shape/to wear as a shoulder bag.) Clean, minimal, classic, made of very durable, high-quality structured leather with classic buckles and adjustable strap. 13"W x 9"H x 3". It's basically flawless -- there are two very fine, almost non-existent scratches that I tried to show in the 2nd photo but they're barely noticable.

Paid: $170
Asking: $108 + shipping

Listing ends in a week. Paypal and Venmo accepted. Feel free to comment with questions. Thanks!

2 comments:

Lana said...

Hi! Please count me in...lanakeller at gmail dot com

Becky said...

Me too!

rlm03@hampshire.edu