LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wiksten Valentine Dress - medium


Wiksten Valentine Dress

size medium
brand new - never worn

I was lucky enough to purchase one of the limited edition dresses when Jenny released them, only I was pregnant and not quite able to fit into it so I left it hanging in my closet. Fast forward six months and I finally put it on to wear yesterday, only I realized that it isn't quite right on me.

Rather than leave in hanging in my closet (although I love to look at the color it is so gorgeous!) I hope that someone here will be able to wear it?

Asking: $265 (what I paid)
Listing Ends: August 7

Thanks!

5 comments:

Ama said...

Hi Leanne, are you able to post measurements? Thanks!

leanne said...

Hi AMA,

I'm out of town and will post when I return. If you leave your email I'll contact you directly. Thanks!

Ama said...

Ok, great, I'm interested if it'll fit! ama [dot] wertz [at] gmail [dot] com

karen said...

Hi Leanne,

Love this dress. Is international shipping possible?
If so, am interested -karen_a_rae [at] yahoo.com.au
Thanks!

julia said...

leanne, if you haven't sold this one yet let me know :)

julia@renneshandmade.com