LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, August 6, 2012

AG Stilt Roll-Up Cigarette Jean, Size 26 in 7-Year Dwight



These are really comfy jeans by AG in a flattering, leg-lengthening wash. They're slightly cropped, and the cuffs are sewn down so they're meant to stay cuffed. I've worn them a handful of times, but they are a bit too small for me. I was hoping they'd stretch out a bit over time, but that never happened! I'm hoping they go to someone that can get more use out of them. They are in excellent condition, with no flaws to note. First pictures are my own, second is from Saks Fifth's website where you can still purchase them. Here's the link to where I purchased them: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446485843&CAWELAID=1463186663&cagpspn=pla&site_refer=GGLPRADS001. T

Description below from saksfifthavenue.com
THE FIT
  • Fitted through hips and thighs
  • Rise, about 7"
  • Inseam, about 26"

  • THE DETAILS
  • Zip fly
  • Five-pocket style
  • Signature stitch back pockets
  • 70% cotton/28% lyocell/2% polyurethane
  • Machine wash
  • Made in USA of imported fabric
Paid: $205 at saks
Asking: $32 + $6 shipping in the US
Please let me know if you have any questions at jwal506 at gmail dot com. Listing ends a week from today. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm interested!

befuddled.and.bemused at gmail dot com