LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Maryam Nassirzadeh original summer ethereal tank top

This top is by the lovely Maryam Nassirzadeh; she designed this lovely top.  I've owned this for a few years and kept it in great condition up until recently when I wore it out to a summer party and got some little stains on it (i mean very little and they are rusty in color)), it's located on the top left side *please look at the 3rd picture & another spec towards the bottom lower half.  I think I splashed some salsa/dip on it :(

Size: XS fits up to a bust 34", will best fit a size 0.
Color: soft mint-blue green
100% cotton

Paid: $200
Asking: $40 plus $5 shipping (US)
Listing ends: 8/7





No comments: