LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, May 28, 2012

Clarks Suede Flats





*posted on behalf of Xing*

Description: Beautiful suede flats from Clarks. they are very sturdy and extremely well made. The colour is gorgeous. I've tried my best to capture the colour but it's very hard. The darker parts out of the light in the last picture is probably the most true colourwise but the actual shoes are much more beautiful. The suede itself is in excellent condition. They've been treated with an invisible protective coating before I ever wore it out. There are no scratches or scuffs or dirt on the suede. However, the soles near the heels are worn down on the outside and would need to be replaced. I've shown the extend of wear in the pictures. I'm selling these because they are too big for me despite me trying and trying and trying to wear them and make them work.

Size: UK4, I would say a 37 would be right. I wear a 36 mostly and they are too big for me!

Bought for: $130

Asking: $25 + shipping + paypal fees OR best offer

Ends: 2 weeks from today

No comments: