LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, April 19, 2012

Penguin by Musingwear button down dress



Posted on behalf of Leyla

Original Penguin by Musingwear button down dress

size 4

This dress is called "The Audition". It has a nice 50s waitress feeling to it. I bought this lovely dress on Urban Outfitters a few years ago. However, I have gain hips since and it doesn't fit me anymore. It has been sitting in my closet for  two years untouched. Since I am moving, I'd like it to find a new loving home.

Details
front button closure
breast pocket with the brand logo
waist tie
leafy pattern
unlined. 100% cotton.

Flat measurements
shoulders 14" / bust 16"/ waist 14"/ hips 17.5" / length 33"

Condition
Excellent. Gentle worn. No obvious signs of wear.

Bought $145. Asking 50$ shipped (from Canada).

Please contact me if you have any questions: lkaseka@gmail.com
Listing ends in a week.

No comments: