LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, April 12, 2012

NWT Rag & Bone "Darlington" cardigan, size XS

Posting for Stefanie


This a great v-neck cardigan that I bought this at Saks Fifth Avenue in NYC and it's in perfect condition, with tags attached. I wore it once.

Details:
Tonal grosgrain ribbon lines the inner placket of a thin-striped cardigan with long raglan sleeves.
- Contrast placket and collar
- Ribbed cuffs, hem
- 6 snap button front closure
- 87% Wool, 9% Viscose, 4% Polyamide

Measurements:
- approximately 17.75" across the chest (i.e. armpit to armpit)
- approximately 29" length from shoulder

Price:
- originally retailed for $325; I paid ~$175
- asking $50 shipped (price includes shipping via USPS priority mail w/delivery confirmation)

listing ends one week from today; please email me with any questions....thanks!!

stefinnyc@gmail.com

12 comments:

ahcall said...

come to mamma!!!!

AJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belinda said...

Yes please!

Simple.precious@gmail.com

Eve said...

I'm in!

e.h.winslow@gmail.com

melanie said...

oh yes. i'm in need of this!
melaniefreeland(at)gmail_dot_com

Alexa said...

Awesome. alexaroses(at)gmail(dot)com

Q_9 said...

Love this.

qingyang9@gmail.com

funwithdesign said...

oooohhh I love your sweater! I will wear it on all sorts of adventures : )

I can pay paypal right away!

susantodd3@sbcglobal.net

Rita said...

Interested
sharmarita@hotmail.com

gwyn said...

I adore this!!! Please count me in!
Horton.gwyneth@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Christina G. said...

Ooh. Count me in too.

Christina[dot]gambacorta[at]gmail[dot]com

Chandra said...

chandradarjatmoko@gmaildotcom