LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Modaspia Parisienne Dress, Size Small




*posted on behalf of Jenny*
This is a beautiful dress by handmade designer Ursula Dean of Modaspia. One image is of the actual dress, and the other is from curatorsf.com. I've tried it on, but have never worn it outside of the house. It was a gift from my husband, but is a touch small for me. He purchased it from Curator Shop in SF, but Ursula is selling the same dress on her website. Her description is below.

the parisienne has a bit of a vintage feel to it with it's tiny shirring details and delicate neckline. the fabric is a black silk woven with very fine metal threads that give the dress a crumply, sexy look. shirring at the waist for an easy, comfortable fit. full a-line skirt with a heavy hem finishing at the knee. the beauty of this dress is no amount of packing can undo it's instant glamor. made in san francisco. ships the following day.

silk, cotton, metelasse

hand wash with a gently soap and hang to dry

measurements: bust 34/35", waist 27/28", hips 36/37"

paid: $195 at curatorsf.com (still for sale there, but this size is sold out)
asking: $65 + $6 US shipping

Please contact me with any questions at j_wlkr at yahoo dot com. Listing ends one week from today. Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

eleanor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eve said...

I love this, count me in!
e.h.winslow@gmail.com

Susan Strebel said...

Love it! susanstrebel@gmail.com

redfox said...

Please count me in as well! redfox at gmail.

Deanna said...

yes!
deannamsessions@gmail.com

me said...

I would love to own this dress!! lydiacaitlin@gmail.com

eleanor said...

I would love this! I was actually looking at it on Etsy yesterday. (eleanorkung at gmail.com)