LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, February 24, 2012

Le Vestiaire de Cle Skirt, size 1 [SOLD]



What: Gathered wool blend skirt from French indie brand Le Vestiaire de Clé, from their Winter "Basiques" 2011-2012 line. Gathered waist, simple cut, large hem (for weight and for lengthening if needed). Very soft, lightweight material with subtle black and charcoal plaid pattern. Unlined. I have quite a few VdC items in my closet and they are very well made and beautifully cut. Made in France.

Fabric: A wool blend,  hand wash and line dry. Very soft, slightly sheer and crinkly. From the label: 39% viscose; 38% wool; 12% acrylique; 11% polyamide.

Size and Fit: Size 1, which for VdC means French size 36-38 (roughly US size 4-6). Fits true to size. Length: approx 22 1/2" (knee-length on me). Waist: 12 1/4" unstretched, but it is elastic and has plenty  of stretch. I have a 28" waist and can wear this comfortably.

Condition: Nearly new. Purchased from France in December and worn once. No stains, tears, or marks.

Why I'm selling: I have too many skirts right now!

Asking: I paid about $80 on sale; asking $45 shipped. Listing ends in a week.

(The first picture is from the VdC Blog, the other is mine.)

9 comments:

lafemmenatita said...

So pretty! Me please!

lafemmenatita@gmail.com

Daria said...

Beautiful skirt. I live in Canada so shipping might be more.
Thank you.
sevenladybugs@gmail.com

Q_9 said...

Lovely skirt. Yes please.
qingyang9@gmail.com

ahcall said...

ahcall@yahoo.com

coveting from hawaii

Libby Jenke said...

libby.m.jenke@gmail.com

Libby Jenke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The unknown C said...

Hi, please add me as well

solitaryisland AT gmail.com

Fritillaria said...

i'm in! sharearth1 at gmail dot com

Fritillaria said...

i'm in! sharearth1 at gmail dot com