LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, February 3, 2012

Isabel Marant Etoile Andy Dress



Posting on Behalf of Whisperedlenore

Item: Isabel Marant Etoile Andy Dress from Spring 2011

Color: Black (image from metier is the wine color)
Material: 100% Cotton
Size: 0 ( generous fit, fits sizes 0-4)
Description: Black gauzy cotton dress with hip pockets.
Condition: Excellent condition. Worn a handful of item. There were once ties at the sleeves, but for ease in dressing and personal taste, I snipped them off because I found they were distracting against the intricate embroidery at the center of the dress. The price reflects this alteration. 
Will come freshly laundered from the Cleaners!

Paid: Regular $455/ Paid: $289 on sale at Steven Alan 
Asking: $90
Listing ends: February 10

Reason for Split: Ugh, I love this dress and hate to let it go. The delicate and subtle embroidery made me fall in love with it and light gauze handfeel makes it feel like a dream on. It is unfortunate that the waist line just simply does not look good on my frame. Coming to terms with that and away it goes!

22 comments:

Heather said...

lovely. memories of warm weather... hcasteel -at- gmail

erin said...

oh wow, SUPER interested in this! so beautiful and perfect for summer adventures.

ekoenig [at] gmail [dot] com

lisa said...

lisamac at gmail dot com

kim said...

also really excited about this!
tampensis(at)gmail.com

emmaclaire said...

want. ealpert at wesleyan dot edu

Cupcakewalker said...

Me!

- carissamonty@gmail.com

carmen said...

love!

puppynapper1980(at)gmail.com

elizabeth said...

me pleeease

elizabeth.sheehey {at} ncf dot edu

Heather said...

I would love this. Please enter me in the lottery.

anullac@gmail.com

Chandra said...

I'm interested.

chandradarjatmoko(at)gmail(dot)com

Stella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cece said...

i would love this! please consider me! ilovemyf4 at gmail.com

missleica said...

Michalrubin {at} me {dot} com
Thanks!

amy t. said...

beautiful! please add me

amythornton@earthlink.net

Carribean Resurrection said...

I need this! Wearyourlove@gmail.com

lh said...

love!

ahopskipaway at gmail dot com

KIMTRON said...

so lovely! kim.janesue(@)gmail.com

Jen said...

wow love this!
j.hong7@gmail.com

jennifer said...

Love this! beauxgoris(at)aol(dot)com

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress. Always love isabel marant.
http://www.isabelmarantsneakersoutlet.co.uk/

Unknown said...

so cool and fashion of this isabel marant dress. I found your blog posts are really great!! I want to share something about Isabel Marant sneakers with you at the online store isabel marant sneakers usi.

Unknown said...

Just the same with you, I'm a big fan of isabel marant, especially the fashion isabel marant sneakers, and I had one from the online outlet http://www.isabelmarantuksneakersoutlet.co.uk.