LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mayle Jemeen Dress



I purchased this dress from another Mayle fan shortly after Mayle closed. I have never worn it, but when I took it out of the package to try on the zipper pull came right off. It has been sitting in my closet because I haven't been motivated enough to get it fixed. Otherwise, perfect condition.

Size 4
approx measurements (lying flat):
18" armpit to armpit
20" hips
21.5" width at bottom hem
36" shoulder to bottom hem

Asking: $75, shipped in US (due to zipper)
Listing Ends: January 21

2 comments:

Stella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra said...

Oh please count me in! I have been looking for the dress in a 4 for ages! The 6 was too big and the 2 too small! Thanks! sandrausc@gmail.com