LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Brand new Premium denim DL1961 jeans




These are brand new DL1961 jeans.
Premium denim made with 4 way strech fabric.
Acc to the makers : "The cross-weave technology provides four-way stretch, creating 90% less pressure at stress points including the knees, inseam, and back rise."
Slim Boot cut. Looks professional enough to wear to work.
Low and comfortable hip hugging rise.
It is a beautiful dark blue rich wash.
Fitted through the thighs and boot cut through the leg opening.

Has no whiskering or distracting details.

Inseam is about 33.5 or 34. The cut of the pant is such that it can be hemmed without the pant losing its "look".

Size 28.

Fabric made of 4 way strech - so it moves with you and doesnt lose shape, sag after long hours of wear.

I have another pair of these in skinny version that have lasted 6 months with no signs of color fade, sag so far.

The one claim they make that it never sags, loses shape is true.

I think it retailed for 170 + tax = ~180+ ish.

Asking 100 + shipping.

Never worn. Tried on for less than 1 min.

Reason for selling : the height doesnt work for me and I have the exact same wash in skinny version.
It was a gift to me and it cant go back to the store as I lost the gift receipt. I Still has the Nordstrom tag on with the price tag cut off. I am trying to avoid being stuck with a gift card.

No comments: