LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, December 29, 2011

All Black Open Wedge





*posted on behalf of Pauline*

Description: New in box, All Black brand, grey leather lace-up wedge, lightly "distressed".
It's hard to find a closed toe wedge and I obsessed about these for a long time before finally buying them. Now I'm feeling like I don't really need another pair of shoes and that I should put the money towards paying off holiday bills! :) They're completely unworn.

Size: 38.5, FITS AN 8. I wear a solid 8 but I bought the 38.5 because the 38's were way too tight.

Paid: $150 (including tax)
Asking: $125 includes standard shipping in the U.S. (If buyer wants priority shipping, there will be an extra shipping charge.)

Listing ends: Friday January 6.

The first two photos are from the website of the store where I bought these, the third photo is the actual pair.

Include contact info if you're interested. Buyers have 2 business days to complete payment via Paypal. Thanks!

No comments: